Views: 19 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-05 Origin: Site
A Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pad is a functional packaging material, usually used in the packaging of vegetables and fruits, and other foods. It is mainly composed of polymer water-absorbing materials, fiber grids, and impermeable films, etc., which can absorb excess water in food and keep food dry and hygienic.
1. What is the function of Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pads?
2. How to use Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pads?
1. Water absorption and freshness preservation: Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pads can quickly absorb excess water in food, prevent food from getting damp and rotting, and keep food fresh and nutritious.
2. Protect food: Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pads can prevent the surface of food from being rubbed and squeezed, and protect the appearance and quality of food.
3. Increase the added value of the product: The absorbent pad for vegetables and fruits can improve the added value and quality of the product, making the product more competitive in the market.
4. Environmental protection and energy saving: The Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pad is made of environmentally friendly materials, which can be recycled to reduce resource waste and energy consumption.
5. In short, Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pad is a practical food packaging material, which can keep food fresh and hygienic, improve product added value and market competitiveness, and also has the advantages of environmental protection and energy saving. It is widely used in the packaging of food such as vegetables and fruits.
1. Prepare fruits and vegetables that need to be packed and absorbent pads for fruits and vegetables.
2. Put the Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pad on the bottom of the packaging container or on the surface of the food to ensure that the absorbent pad is in close contact with the food surface.
3. Put food such as vegetables and fruits on absorbent pads, and then wrap them with plastic wrap or other appropriate packaging materials.
4. Repeat the above steps until all the fruits and vegetables are packed.
6. When using Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pads, they should be cut and adjusted according to the size and shape of the packaging container to ensure that the absorbent pads are in close contact with the food surface.
7. When using Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pads, you should pay attention to the freshness period of the food, and replace the absorbent pads in time to keep the food fresh and hygienic.
8. When packaging vegetables and fruits, fresh and complete foods should be selected as far as possible and cleaned and disinfected before packaging to ensure food hygiene and safety.
9. In short, the Vegetable Fruit Absorbent Pad is simple and convenient to use, can keep food fresh and hygienic, extend the shelf life of food, and improve the added value and market competitiveness of products. It has been widely used in the packaging of vegetables and fruits and other foods.
Demi Co, Ltd. is a Chinese enterprise that has been focusing on the production and processing of various absorbent pads for many years. The needs of consumers are the driving force for our continuous improvement. We have come a long way to meet you.